Nieuws:

Help mee aan het verbeteren van het forum via een donatie. Klik hier,

Hoofdmenu

Westvleteren

Gestart door Bharat.Pondugula, 07-09-2008 16:47 u

Vorige topic - Volgende topic

Bharat.Pondugula

Hallo all

Do you know how long will it take to get through on the bier telefoon.  I intend to call the bier telefoon tomorrow to see if i could pick up Westvleteren 8 this Sat or Monday.

Cheers

Gerb

This obviously depends on how many people are trying to reach the number. Please check out this site, if you didn't already.
http://www.trappistwestvleteren.be/eng/brouwerij.htm

Bharat.Pondugula

Hallo

I did look at the website. I hope to get information from the guys here who had experience with calling the bierphone. How long did they hang on the phone? Did they succeed or not?

Cheers

Edgar

It works if you start calling at the beginning of the period. Just persist and you'll probably get through. Auto-redial may help :)

Bharat.Pondugula

Hallo

OK, I was lucky with the phone , at around 0900 on monday the 8th, got the recording but after a few minutes, got the gentle priest on the other side, asked me how many crates i needed and when can I pick it up. Hopefully things go well, I will be picking up my first 3 crates of Westvleteren 8 on the 15th at 1415 in the afternoon. Will post online what my experiences are in and around Poperinge.

Regards

thibolleke

Don't forget the pics, always nice. Where are you from by the way?

Johannes

Citaat van: thibolleke op 10-09-2008  21:20 uDon't forget the pics, always nice. Where are you from by the way?

I think the name Pondugula is quite common in the Almere region. Am I right?  ;)

Edgar

Citaat van: Bharat.Pondugula op 10-09-2008  21:14 uHallo

OK, I was lucky with the phone , at around 0900 on monday the 8th, got the recording but after a few minutes, got the gentle priest on the other side, asked me how many crates i needed and when can i pick it up. Hopefully things go well, i will be picking up my first 3 crates of Westvleteren 8 on the 15th at 1415 in the afternoon.

You didn't get lucky. You followed good advice  ;)

Bharat.Pondugula

Hallo

Yes I did. Thanks for the info,

Regards
Bharat

Citaat van: Edgar op 10-09-2008  21:45 uYou didn't get lucky. You followed good advice  ;)

Bharat.Pondugula

Hallo

It does, only one guy in Almere. I got my intro to bier brewing with the guys from Gambrinus in Almere
Regards
Bharat

Citaat van: Johannes op 10-09-2008  21:45 uI think the name Pondugula is quite common in the Almere region. Am I right?  ;)

Bharat.Pondugula

Edgar

Congratulations, enjoy :proost2:

bob

Hey Bharat, nice photoshoot, thanks

Eduard

I liked the photograph report, you went for the full tour :).

Bharat.Pondugula

Citaat van: Eduard op 20-09-2008  12:47 uI liked the photograph report, you went for the full tour :).

Hallo

yes I did, its a great place all round and will probably do it , beginning March, end Feb again and plan to get some more bier and a couple of hop plants.

Cheers

Vergelijkbare Topics (1)

Reacties: 7
Gelezen: 14118

Zoeken met Google op deze site.
Brouwspullen zijn ook te koop via Bol.com.
Als je iets bestelt bij Bol.com (ook andere zaken dan brouwspullen) via deze link steun je het forum.

Het boek van de beheerder van deze site.