Hoe plaats je een foto op dit forum, klik hier voor nadere uitleg.

Steun het forum. Koop via deze links: Nederlandstalige bierboeken, Engelstalige bierboeken, een bierig artikel of een ander artikel van bol.com

Auteur Topic: Te Koop: Brewmagic v350 en diverse brouw aparatuur  (gelezen 565 keer)

Offline Brewmagician

• Boven 10 berichten
  • Hobbybrouwen.nl is mijn informatiebron
Te Koop: Brewmagic v350 en diverse brouw aparatuur
« Gepost op: 05-02-2019 14:41 u »
With a sad heart, it is time to say goodbye to my beloved Brewmagic v350.

I imported my brew system from Sabco in USA in 2014. I was a serious homebrewer and I had ambitions of becoming a professional brewer. Although other systems, such as speidel were available (and for a more reasonable price) back then already, I really wanted to develop myself on something that looked and felt a bit more like a professional brew system.

This 3 vessel (HLT, mash/lauter, boil/whirlpool) system has been an absolute dream to brew on. However, as I have been brewing professionally for 3 years now, I do not have the time to invest in batches on this scale anymore. I figured it is better to pass on the love than to have her collect dust.

To the best of my knowledge there are very few owners of this specific system in the Netherlands. Itís in fantastic condition and has many, many miles ahead of it. The system is ideal for serious brewers that want to do more than add grains and press buttons, for clubs or even small scale horeca locations with ambitions of brewing limited addition beers. The construction is fantastic. This thing could basically run 24 hours a day indefinitely. This exact system was the first brewing system used at dogfishheadís first brewpub.

I also have lots of other bits and pieces to sell including fermentation fridge/temp controller, some fermenters, terrarium heaters etc etc.

I am happy to discuss price with anyone interested and to provide specs/specific pictures upon request. Iím having trouble uploading pictures on here from my phone right now. But this is the system in question:
https://goo.gl/images/8K6RzG

The system cost me ~13,000 euro in 2014 and I have all import and purchase documentation available. I am willing to negotiate on price because I want my baby to have a good home with someone who understands and appreciates what they are buying.

Heb je iets nodig dat je bij Bol.com wil kopen? Zoek het op met de onderstaande advertentie en bestel. Pas het zoekwoord aan. Je kunt zoeken in de volledige catalogus van Bol. Door de spullen van Bol te kopen via onderstaande advertentie steun je het forum en het kost je niets extra. Voor de bierliefhebber hebben ze overigens meer spullen dan je zou verwachten. Zoek maar eens.

Offline Brewmagician

• Boven 10 berichten
  • Hobbybrouwen.nl is mijn informatiebron
Re: Te Koop: Brewmagic v350 en diverse brouw aparatuur
« Reactie #1 Gepost op: 05-02-2019 15:10 u »
Just to be clear:
I'm not looking to sell this for 13,000 Eur :)

Tags: