Hoe plaats je een foto op dit forum, klik hier voor nadere uitleg.

Steun het forum. Koop via deze links: Nederlandstalige bierboeken, Engelstalige bierboeken, een bierig artikel of een ander artikel van bol.com

Auteur Topic: Tips to showing you how to set the parameters on the Inkbird controllers  (gelezen 520 keer)

Offline Inkbird

• Boven 10 berichten
  • Hobbybrouwen.nl is mijn informatiebron
Hi all,

This is Marina from Inkbird tech :degroeten: :degroeten:

I know many users have trouble when using the Inkbird temperature controllers, issues such as how to set the parameters, how to wire the cables. I post this thread to give you some support.

Here, I want to show examples for the hot sales models ITC-308/ ITC-310T/ ITC-306T/ ITC-1000/ ITC-2000/ IHC-200

Inkbird ITC-308 heating & cooling controller

Here's a user manual online, and we attached the manuals, 1 in German,  1 in French, 1 in English
https://pmod79883-pic31.websiteonline.cn/upload/2016_2dds.pdf

A video showing how to set the parameters.

ITC-308 is an on/off thermostat, just plug your heater(lamps)/(cooler)fans in the sockets,set the parameters, then it works.

TS: Temperature Set
HD: Heating Differential
CD: Cooling Differential

To set the parameters, here's an example,
TS=20,HD=2,CD=3
When measured temperature is higher or equal to 23C(TS+CD), system enters refrigeration status;
When temperature decline to 20C(TS), stop refrigeration;
When measured temperature is lower or equal to 18C(TS-HD), system enters heating status;
When the temperature raised to 20C(TS), stop heating.

Also, here's a video for your reference

For calibration, if temperature showing in the unit is higher than the correct temperature for 3 degree, you can set CA=-3. If it's lower than correct temperature for 3 degree, please set CA=3.

ITC-310T-B (12 stages timer heating & cooling controller)

Here's a user manual online
http://pmod79883.pic31.websiteonline.cn/upload/ITC-310T-Busermanual20170704.pdf

A video in German showing you how to set the parameters.

I will attached the setting diagram in German in my next post, it just allow to add 3 attachments here.

HD: Heating Differential
CD: Cooling Differential (User manual at Note 1)
AH: Alarm High Limit
AL: Alarm Low Limit  (User manual at Note 2)
PT: Compressor Delay (User manual at Note 3)
CA: Temperature Calibration (User manual at Note 4)
CF: Centigrade or Fahrenheit (User manual at Note 5)
TR: Time Setting
UT: Time Unit Setting (User manual at Note 6)
MD: Cycle Mode Setting
AT: Manual or Auto Setting (User manual at Note 7)

On ITC-310T, the timer function works based on the time not the temperature. That means it will turn to next timer in spite of the temperature has not reached temperature you set.

for example: you set 2 stages
stage 1:  25c for 2 hours,
stage 2:  20c for 5 hours. 
Once exceed 2 hours, it will skip to stage 2 no matter what the temperature is.

On ITC-310T-B, the timer works depends on the temperature not the time.

When you set TR = 0, it works same as ITC-308.

When you set TR = 1, it works the same as ITC-310T(the elder version, which was sold out for about 1 year).Timer works depends on the time not temperature.

When you set TR = 2, this is how the new functions work, the timer works depends on the temperature not the time. Check page 10 ~ 11 in the user manual.

Regards
Marina

Heb je iets nodig dat je bij Bol.com wil kopen? Zoek het op met de onderstaande advertentie en bestel. Pas het zoekwoord aan. Je kunt zoeken in de volledige catalogus van Bol. Door de spullen van Bol te kopen via onderstaande advertentie steun je het forum en het kost je niets extra. Voor de bierliefhebber hebben ze overigens meer spullen dan je zou verwachten. Zoek maar eens.

Offline Inkbird

• Boven 10 berichten
Inkbird ITC-310T-B setting diagram in German attached, hope that they can help.

Offline Mark GA

• Brouwvereniging Rotterdam
  • Super lid
  • Land: nl
  • Maasgoud - powered by Green Anchors Crew
Tips to showing you how to set the parameters on the Inkbird controllers
« Reactie #2 Gepost op: 01-10-2018 06:46 u »
Fantastic! Im sure a lot of users will find this very helpful.
When you purchase a device, it comes with a folded up manual which is just a tsunami of information. Besides, the lettering is very tiny, which makes it hard to read (let alone understand) sometimes.

This manual you just posted is all we needed to know. So thank you, on behalf of a lot of people I guess...

Ps) Why is the English manual not a pdf like the German and French? If reading on an iPhone, one needs special apps to read .xls files...

Offline thezewery

• Senior lid
O jee... dit lijkt welhaast geen Nederlands... but tx!

Online Martijn0172

• Super lid
Thanks, very helpfull!

Offline Inkbird

• Boven 10 berichten
Fantastic! Im sure a lot of users will find this very helpful.
When you purchase a device, it comes with a folded up manual which is just a tsunami of information. Besides, the lettering is very tiny, which makes it hard to read (let alone understand) sometimes.

This manual you just posted is all we needed to know. So thank you, on behalf of a lot of people I guess...

Ps) Why is the English manual not a pdf like the German and French? If reading on an iPhone, one needs special apps to read .xls files...

Sorry, I think I selected the wrong version. here's the PDF one.

Also, all Inkbird models with a user manual in English online, you can visit our website and download them with the below link
https://www.ink-bird.com/support-download.html

Offline Inkbird

• Boven 10 berichten
These 2 are English and German version for Inkbird ITC-306T, which is a heating controller with day & night timer function.

Offline Inkbird

• Boven 10 berichten
Inkbird ITC-1000 user manuals, we have it in English, German and Italian, I tried to upload for many times, but failed, the error stated that file is too large.  If you need them, please message me, maybe I can try again via message. Or via email.

You can reference to these videos or more from Youtube.

Tags: