Vorige topic - Volgende topic

Hallo van Inkbird

Any questions when using the Inkbirds?
2 (66.7%)
Which model you like the most?
1 (33.3%)

Totaal aantal stemmen: 3

joenedu

Happy user of an Inkbird ITC-308S here as well. Even my dad can use it.
You can find a lot of users on this forum that can test some new features if available, so keep us posted. Always nice!

Mark GA

Citaat van: Inkbird op 27-09-2018  13:14 u:biersmile:
Marina,
What can you tell us about the Inkbird ITC-1000?

it looks like a shameless copy of the (beloved) Chinese STC-1000.
How did this happen? Why did Inkbird decide to release this product?

Scorpionrose

its not a copy
its just the same chinese stc-1000
But if you order enough of them then you can call it any name you want and they will put that name on the product.

Mark GA

Well, in that case I'm very curious how Inkbird deals with this. They're being sold in regular web shops now, carrying the Inkbird name.

CeesM

Citaat van: Scorpionrose op 15-10-2018  16:02 uits not a copy
its just the same chinese stc-1000
But if you order enough of them then you can call it any name you want and they will put that name on the product.
Yes. But they've order the wrong voltage for selling in EU. 110V instead 220-240V.

Inkbird

Citaat van: Mark GA op 15-10-2018  11:37 uMarina,
What can you tell us about the Inkbird ITC-1000?

it looks like a shameless copy of the (beloved) Chinese STC-1000.
How did this happen? Why did Inkbird decide to release this product?

Actually, there's just F display on the STC-1000 at the beginning, we released Inkbird ITC-1000 with both C & F display at that time.

Later, we updated it with Inkbird ITC-308, which is a pre-wired Temperature controller, also called plug & play one. This is the best selling temperature controller in US, also, we marketing well in some EU countries with sale of more than 10000 units each month. For homebrewing, we released ITC-310T, and the later version ITC-310T-B. Timer heating controller ITC-306T. And other cooking/BBQ themometers, they are well known and we are one of the best sellers in amazon marketplaces.

This is Inkbird-Smart Home Smart Life.

Mark GA

Citaat van: Inkbird op 16-10-2018  05:25 uActually, there's just F display on the STC-1000 at the beginning, we released Inkbird ITC-1000 with both C & F display at that time.

Later, we updated it with Inkbird ITC-308, which is a pre-wired Temperature controller, also called plug in & play one. This is the best selling temperature controller in US, also, we market well in some EU countries with sale of more than 10000 units each month. For homebrewing, we released ITC-310T, and the later version ITC-310T-B. Timer heating controller ITC-306T. And other cooking/BBQ themometers, which are well known and we are one of the best sellers in amazon marketplaces.

This is Inkbird-Smart Home Smart Life.
So, the ITC1000 actually was the first release by Inkbird? And that was the blueprint for the Chinese STC1000? That would make sense!

hansHalberstadt

At Brouwmarkt they sell the 110V version of ITC1000. I understand there is also a 230V version, but not sure if this is really true because most of the pictures are still 110V. also the relays spec is 110V, so is there a different version of the relays in the 230V version?

emiel1

Citaat van: hansHalberstadt op 16-10-2018  08:07 uAt Brouwmarkt they sell the 110 V version of ITC1000. I understand there is also a 230V version, but not sure if this is really true because most of the pictures are still 110V. also the relays spec is 110V, so is there a different version of the relays in the 230 V version?
That's weird, 110 V is a bit useless in Europe... But the 220/230 V version definitely exists, I own one ;)

Only difference I notice with my STC-1000's is the display being a bit brighter on the inkbird, but it could well be there's different variations in build quality of the STC-1000 around, I always just pick the cheapest one

Anyway, here's a link to a 220V one

Inkbird

Citaat van: Mark GA op 16-10-2018  06:33 uSo, the ITC1000 actually was the first release by Inkbird? And that was the blueprint for the Chinese STC1000? That would make sense!

Yes, ITC-1000 from Inkbird, we have 12V, and 220v~240V(so 230v is ok), 110V (110V~120V)

Now, there're many many versions of STC-1000 in the market, please bear in mind, choose those with CE & RoHs proved. I think still many cheap ones without these certificates.

STC-1000 also from China,ehehe...

Tags:

Zoeken met Google op deze site.
Brouwspullen zijn ook te koop via Bol.com.
Als je iets bestelt bij Bol.com (ook andere zaken dan brouwspullen) via deze link steun je het forum.

Het boek van de beheerder van deze site.