Eindhoven homebrewers

Gestart door Em Key, 19-07-2015 14:35 u

Vorige topic - Volgende topic

Em Key

Hi guys,
This is my presentation post, I have some problems with Dutch language and I'm not sure this is the correct place.
However this is the only place I'm sure people will answer me in English so, here I am!
I'm Marco, I just got graduate in Italy and I will be for the next two years in Eindhoven for a Master.
I'm an homebrewer since 2010, and I really love this hobby.
My question is... is there anybody from Eindhoven I could met? I'd like to have a beer with a Dutch homebrewer and have an exchange of ideas with him! Unfortunately I will start studying Dutch in August, so until that time I will be only an English speaker!
Hope to hear from you!

William

Welcome!

May be one of the members of the Peels bierbrouwersgilde, based in Eindhoven, can be of any help

Brouwers

Welcome Marco. There are many homebrewers in and around Eindhoven. I'm living in Veldhoven. We could meet up, but maybe it is interesting for you to join a guild meeting of the Peels bierbrouwersgilde. We meet up every 6 weeks on saturday evening and discuss beer brewing and more importantly taste each others beer. If you understand already a bit dutch you can go to the site. If not just send me a pm and I can help you out

Coen

Welcome Marco. I live in Geldrop and you're welcome to have a beer.

Bierig

I have been looking on the webiste of the Peels Bierbrouwersgilde but there is very little information to be found.. Is this going to change? I did not find time to go to one of the meetings to see what is going on yet...

Brouwers

Citaat van: Bierig op 21-07-2015  15:43 uI have been looking on the webiste of the Peels Bierbrouwersgilde but there is very little information to be found.. Is this going to change? I did not find time to go to one of the meetings to see what is going on yet...
The main page does not contains to much information, however when you become a member you get access to the forum which has all the information you need. For other question send a mail to info monkeytail peelsbierbrouwersgilde dot nl

Em Key

Thanks guys, you have been very nice!
I'm very happy that there is a organisation like the Peels bierbrouwersgilde in the city!
I'm not sure yet that I will be able to produce when I will be there (I need to see the house where I will live and I still don't have one) :weetniet:
For sure I will start studying a little of Dutch as soon as possible, so I will contact the organisation and I see if I can participate to a meeting, it would be very interesting for me to see the differences between homebrewers around the world!
Thanks to everyone :D
Marco

ThomasM

Hey Marco!
I'm also a student in Eindhoven. If you'd like, we could meet up and talk homebrewing. I'd love to hear your thoughts.

Ricoco

Hi Marco,

Shame I only see this post now. I'm also a master student in Eindhoven. At the moment I'm living in Switzerland for an internship but I will be back in a month. I plan on starting to brew again asap! What are you studying in Eindhoven? Let's meet up and have a beer!

Tags:

Zoeken met Google op deze site.
Brouwspullen zijn ook te koop via Bol.com.
Als je iets bestelt bij Bol.com (ook andere zaken dan brouwspullen) via deze link steun je het forum.

Het boek van de beheerder van deze site.