Roots Down Organic Hops

Gestart door Erwin, 10-11-2012 03:59 u

Vorige topic - Volgende topic

Erwin

Just wanted to mention this great organic Hop grower in eastern Ontatio, great find!
http://www.rootsdownorganichops.ca/hop-varieties

McMelloW

Citaat van: Erwin op 10-11-2012  03:59 uJust wanted to mention this great organic Hop grower in eastern Ontatio, great find!
http://www.rootsdownorganichops.ca/hop-varieties
Erwin, vertaal het maar even vlug naar het Nederlands. Voordat Jacques  :police: het leest.

Peterrr

I Do think it's right topic Mcmellow . :D

Kind regards,
Peterr

McMelloW

Citaat van: Peterrr op 10-11-2012  13:21 uI Do think it's right topic Mcmellow . :D

??? ??

Erwin

We're in the "For our non-Dutch speaking friends" section of the site, outside Jacques' jurisdiction  8)

McMelloW

Citaat van: Erwin op 10-11-2012  14:44 uWe're in the "For our non-Dutch speaking friends" section of the site, outside Jacques' jurisdiction  8)
Ah, Sorry did not look at it.

Etn82

Citaat van: Erwin op 10-11-2012  14:44 uoutside Jacques' jurisdiction  8)

LOL  ;D

Erick

OMG We're free? abbreviations and all? ROFL  ;D

Jacques

Citaat van: Erick op 10-11-2012  15:41 uOMG We're free? abbreviations and all? ROFL  ;D

No no  :neenee:

Het natuurlijk compleet onzin om hier een Engelstalige discussie te voeren met alleen Nederlanders.

RobinB

Well, perhaps Erwin meant to aid foreign visitors?
It's not helpful to interrupt with Dutch posts... ;)

Erwin

Citaat van: RobinB op 11-11-2012  15:54 uWell, perhaps Erwin meant to aid foreign visitors?
Yep

Jacques

Citaat van: RobinB op 11-11-2012  15:54 uWell, perhaps Erwin meant to aid foreign visitors?

Blijft het feit dat dit een Nederlandstalig forum. Er zijn meer dan genoeg Engelstalige fora.

Dit board is vooral bedoeld voor degenen die het Nederlands niet machtig is. Een helpende hand dus.
Het is geenszins de bedoeling allerlei discussies tussen Nederlandstaligen in het Engels te voeren. (En heel eerlijk gezegd is mijn schrijfvaardigheid in het Engels niet al te best.)

Erwin

Sorry Jacques, to put my first post in here on the first place. My intention was not to start a discussion about the purpose of this board. I was only wanting to share a link to a website/organization I discovered, which I think is interesting to a broader audience than just the Dutch and Flemish.
In case somebody from the Lowlands on this forum is thinking about spending vacation time in Ontario, Canada next year, this might be a good place to visit, as well as the local breweries in the region. I'm happy to give some pointers to anybody who's interested. And of course, you're welcome to visit our family, drink some home brews in exchange for Drop and Pindasaus! We have plenty of room to host an overnight stay. Cheers!

Ronald_

The source Erwin gave actually IS less relevant to the Dutch speaking audience, so I think it is a good choice to post it into this board. If Erwin would not be living in Canada and the link was relevant the the European market, this might have been out of place.

Tags:

Zoeken met Google op deze site.
Brouwspullen zijn ook te koop via Bol.com.
Als je iets bestelt bij Bol.com (ook andere zaken dan brouwspullen) via deze link steun je het forum.

Het boek van de beheerder van deze site.