Hoj, I'm Volker - and new here in the Netherlands

Gestart door Brunnenbraeu, 03-11-2008 10:00 u

Vorige topic - Volgende topic

Brunnenbraeu

Hoj,

Sorry for writing in English - but I'm new here in the Netherlands. I may understand Dutch language, if spoken slowly, but I cannot actively use it - sorry. But I'm fluent in English and Polish (and German of course...). I'm a German homebrewer, brewing since 1997, and for a couple of years now I will be living in the South of the Netherlands during the week, commuting home on weekends.

I'm quite active in our German homebrewing scene, acting as the Public Affairs Officer in the regional brewers group "Hausbrauer Nassauer Land", which is part of the German Homebrewers Association "Vereinigung der Haus- und Hobbybrauer in Deutschland e.V.". As I'm now living in Landgraaf in South Limburg during the week, I am interested to learn to know Dutch homebrewers in that area - to exchange ideas, experiences and beer. Anybody out there interested as well?

If you want to read more about me, my homebrewery and my activities, I kindly invite you to my homepage www dot brunnenbraeu dot de.

I've posted a similar introduction to the guestbook as well, but now reaction so far. Probably the wrong place for that...

Looking forward to meeting you,

Volker

Oscar

Citaat van: Brunnenbraeu op 03-11-2008  10:00 uAs I'm now living in Landgraaf in South Limburg during the week, I am interested to learn to know Dutch homebrewers in that area - to exchange ideas, experiences and beer. Anybody out there interested as well?

Hi Volker, welcome here. In the south of Limburg I think there are little home brewers (I'm not quite sure). But if jou go up een little more north then there are a few homebrewers Clubs.

Take a look at this site: FAWBG and look for:

Noordlimburgs Wijnmakersgilde "Dionysos"

Oeps there is a club in the south of limburg: http://www.entre-les-collines.nl/ 

Maybe you can contact one of these clubs. Gook luck!  :duimop:

Brunnenbraeu

Hoj, Oscar,

Thank you for that info! I will check out the URL and try to contact them. Beer brewing alone is fun. Beer brewing together with others is waaay more fun!

Regards,

Volker

wiwi

Hi Volker, Welkome. If you press de “ledenkaart” button you might find some home brewers in your area, some of them are very active here on the forum.
BTW, your site has a lack of pics  :( !
Wenn du bei den anderen topics mal mitreden wilst bin ich gerne bereit dir beim uebersetzen zu helfen.
Gruesse Wilfried.

toon van den broek

Hallo Volker,

Ja herzlich willkommen hier. Ich habe mit viel Interresse die Bilder gesehen. Schön zu sehen dass in Deutschland auch viele Hobbybrauer aktiv sind. Mein Eindruck ist dass  noch viel mit Kupfer gearbeitet wird und auf eine einfache Weise gebrauen wird. Bei uns ist es viel 'Herms' / Inox und Computermodele.
Vielleicht auch ein gutes Idee ist statt nur in Limburg auch in Belgiën mal um zu schauen. Meiner Meinung nach ist Belgium das wichtigste Bierland der Welt (verzeihung), und auch da sind viele Hausbrauer. www.zythos.be.
Viel Spass und Gluck ins neue Jahr.
Toon van den Broek, Groningen.

Maarten

Welcome to this forum, Volker!

Citaat van: Brunnenbraeu op 03-11-2008  10:00 uI may understand Dutch language....

Dutch of course is one thing, but our brewing terms are a whole new language, of course. If you're able to read it, this forum might be quite useful. There's a lot of information in here, so look around and try to understand. If you have trouble reading or understanding, there are probably loads of people willing to help you out. It's too bad we have a policy not to post non-dutch messages out of the non-dutch folder. But also there people probably can help you out.

Good luck!

Tags:

Zoeken met Google op deze site.
Brouwspullen zijn ook te koop via Bol.com.
Als je iets bestelt bij Bol.com (ook andere zaken dan brouwspullen) via deze link steun je het forum.

Het boek van de beheerder van deze site.