Recepten > For our non-Dutch speaking friends

Westvleteren

(1/3) > >>

Bharat.Pondugula:
Hallo all

Do you know how long will it take to get through on the bier telefoon.  I intend to call the bier telefoon tomorrow to see if i could pick up Westvleteren 8 this Sat or Monday.

Cheers

Gerb:
This obviously depends on how many people are trying to reach the number. Please check out this site, if you didn't already.
http://www.trappistwestvleteren.be/eng/brouwerij.htm

Bharat.Pondugula:
Hallo

I did look at the website. I hope to get information from the guys here who had experience with calling the bierphone. How long did they hang on the phone? Did they succeed or not?

Cheers

Edgar:
It works if you start calling at the beginning of the period. Just persist and you'll probably get through. Auto-redial may help :)

Bharat.Pondugula:
Hallo

OK, I was lucky with the phone , at around 0900 on monday the 8th, got the recording but after a few minutes, got the gentle priest on the other side, asked me how many crates i needed and when can I pick it up. Hopefully things go well, I will be picking up my first 3 crates of Westvleteren 8 on the 15th at 1415 in the afternoon. Will post online what my experiences are in and around Poperinge.

Regards

Navigatie

[0] Berichtenindex

[#] Volgende pagina

Naar de volledige versie